Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome to the 12

So, this is a blog!  You should probably know that this is my first blog, so it might be a little rocky until I figure things out.  Anyway, on to some actual content!

The real purpose for this blog is to track my progress as I work through the 12 in 12 challenge in which I, along with an awesome friend, will knit 12 sweaters in 12 months.

Holy carp, what am I doing.

Without further introduction, here are the sweaters that I plan to knit along with their Ravelry links should anyone wish to follow along!

January

Vivian by Isolda Teague

February


Blackberry Cabled Cardigan by Alexandra Charlotte Dafoe


March

Raglan Bolero by Sarah Keller

April

Talia 

May

Wood Hollow Vest 

June

Little Green 

July

Marilyn 

August

Crafter's Bay Cardigan 

September

Sexy Vesty 

October

134-55 "Chocolate Passion" - Jacket with cables in Alaska 

November

Splash of Blue 

December

Livingstone Cardigan 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm the redditor meremeberme. Your selections are beautiful! Good luck! I'm looking forward to keeping track of your journey!

    ReplyDelete